For almost 30 years, Ulys’ lawyers have been representing their clients before the French and Belgian courts, as well as before the European Court of Justice.
Over the years, the firm has drafted a Guide for foreign clients and lawyers, containing the questions they most frequently ask themselves when considering or facing a trial in Europe. What are my chances? What is the procedure like?
You will find in this Guide, regularly updated, useful information allowing you to orientate the case (in attack or in defense) and to understand the main issues of the procedure.
For any additional information or to organize the assistance you need, contact us.
Read each chapter
- Judicial and political bodies of the European Union
- Interaction between European and national norms
- In which country should you sue / be sued?
- Legal protection of author rights (copyright)
- Legal protection of a trademark
- Legal protection of a computer program
- Legal protection of a database
- Legal protection of a patent
- IP enforcement in the European union
- Legal protection of personal data (until May, 25th, 2018)
- Cross-border flow of personal data (actual situation)
Browse by country
As a guide, it obviously cannot deal in great depth with all subjects, nor can it cover every area encompassed by this broad field.
If you need to organize a specific support or representation for your client, feel free to contact us.