Legal Gaming in Europe Summit 2011
par Verbiest Thibault
The latest updates on European Gambling Legislation
- Conquer the Legal Situation: Key information and country-by-country analysis of European jurisdictions
- Work with the Regulators: What do individual jurisdictions currently require? Ensure you don’t breach code and establish do’s and don’ts from one country to another
- Latest EC developments: Hear direct from the people who really know about the European Commission’s stance (and time-frame) on the future for a pan-European regulatory model
- Leading Operator Case Studies: Unique insights from leading operators fighting infringement cases across Europe and analyse what these outcomes will have on liquidity and monopoly strongholds
- USA Super Session: The opportunity in the US for a number of players, private or public, is huge. Get the latest information and unique insights on the US situation to stay ahead of the competition
- Plus: rules and guidelines for advertising, technical solutions to keep you on the right side of the law, finance and much more…!
As the industry carries on expanding at an unstoppable pace it is imperative to look past only operating in saturated markets and get the lowdown on legislation in lucrative new markets.
Knowing where to operate legally is part of a front running strategy and instrumental in staying at the forefront of the industry.
After several months of research with senior level gaming operators and regulators I’ve complied an agenda focused purely on the legal & regulatory gaming problems affecting land-based and online operators.
- Discover best practice in national and international regulatory landscapes and avoid the risk of thousands in fines.
- Realise the importance of private sector developments on an international contextUnique blend of sessions giving you full details on jurisdiction taxation levels, player and data protection requirements, advertising, liquidity and product offerings.
- Engage with regulators and legal professionals to speed up your decisions on which new markets to target.
If you’re heading up a gambling business or are involved in the legal ramifications that you may be faced with you must attend this event. The 2011 gambling conference agenda is a definitive guide to moving into lucrative European markets.
|Orateurs :||Verbiest Thibault|
|Dates :||23-01-2011 - 24-01-2011|
|Heures :||23:00:00 - 23:00:00|
|Lieu :||Millennium Gloucester Hotel (London)|
|Site web :||http://www.bulletbusiness.com/gambling-conference/venue.shtml|
|Catégories :||Jeux, Paris, Lotteries|